What is Agnes Photography style?
My style is best described as photo journalistic, artistic, elegant and creative.
Documenting the events as they unfold and capturing the unpretentious moments of the day.
Do you have studio?
No, in part because it’s not my style. I prefer shooting pictures on location more than formal photography settings.
Where will you travel?
Within the Detroit metropolitan area, the travel cost is included in the fees.
Anywhere outside this may incur a small travel surcharge and possibly overnight accommodation.
How do you deliver the photos?
Delivery via email link or USB drive etc.
Can I post my event photographs on my own website, blog or social networks etc?
Photographs are copyrighted and you do need my permission to display them Online.
But I will be happy to do that upon request.
Only I will want to ensure the quality of the work being presented.
I will provide Web-ready images for you to post with watermark logo on the bottom of image or give credit
Who will be the photographer at our wedding?
I will be the photographer for your wedding. You will have direct contact with me from your first inquiry all the way through your wedding day and beyond.
How long will we have to wait to get our digital wedding photographs?
On average takes 4-6 weeks from the wedding.
Your digital wedding photographs may take time to deliver in part due to the sheer number of images taken at the event. I shoot thousands—of images per wedding. Even digital images require individual attention. The color must be corrected so the brightness and contrast might need adjustment, and then each photograph has to be resized and duplicated. I also need to prepare and upload the images for viewing
How long will it be before we receive our completed Wedding Album?
Typically this process takes 2-3 months to complete the album, depending upon your individual order, and the promptness with which you submit your photo selection.
What is the process for creating our Wedding Album?
The creation of a custom album is the same for each couple, whether they choose the modern Coffee Table, Art Book or the Magazine Album. The steps are as follows:
• Choose the album style and select a set of photos they wish to be included in the album.
• The selected photos are delivered to begin the process of custom designing the album.
• The couple will approve the design, and make minor design changes as necessary.
• The finished approved design is sent to lab for professional printing and binding.
How to dress for a portrait session?
When choosing clothes, it is important to remember that simple is the best.
• Coordinate outfits
Coordinate color, tone and style. Pick clothes appropriate to the portrait’s setting. An outdoor portrait of fall leaves lends itself to casual clothing like khakis, jeans and fall color sweaters.
• Simple, comfortable and coordinated clothing look best in photos. Avoid loud colors, busy patterns, bold stripes, big plaids, and polka dots, cloths that are baggy or too tight, short skirts or shorts. It makes posing more difficult. It’s best to avoid very wide or particularly deep V-neck garments. Long sleeves, slacks or long skirts are better than sleeveless shirts, short skirts or shorts
• Choose solids and subtle patterns. When choosing a color combination limits the number of colors to a range within three colors. Whites, pastels and earth tones in solid colors look best where prints and patterns will distract attention from faces. Colors that are brighter than skin tones sometimes compete with the faces for attention. You probably know which color you looks best in and which outfit brings you compliments.
• Feet may show in the portrait, so be sure to wear socks and shoes that compliment the outfit worn?
• For children session .I have many great props to use with children or bring one of your own. Consider a favorite toy. The prop should enhance the child, not overpower them. Play outfits are best for children as activity centered portraits are so natural. Denim is always good for boys or girls. If you would like to have a "fancy-dressed up" portrait, please also consider a fun photograph as they are usually the most treasured and depict the "real" child. Always keep in mind; you want your child's face to be the focal point of the portrait - not the clothing they are wearing.
• And the most important is to have a good mood and attitude after all.
Collection of Information
I collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of my mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
I may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 1-(877)-332-4702 (Toll Free)
I reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.